238 Valley Street
Noe Valley Condominium
238 Valley Street
2 BED | 1 BATH | 1 PARKING | $995,000
About the Property
This light-filled Victorian condominium offers the best of City living in the heart of coveted Noe Valley. The flexible floor plan, high ceilings, open flow chef’s kitchen and family room, wood-burning fireplace, and private deck overlooking the tranquil garden create the perfect space for entertaining family and friends. The home enjoys two bedrooms plus an office, remodeled gourmet kitchen and bathroom, hardwood floors, onsite laundry, storage and one-car parking. With its close proximity to the renowned 24th Street shops and restaurants, muni, and freeway access, this neighborhood gem proves that you can have it all!
· Bright & airy family room with fireplace opening to the kitchen
· Fully-equipped remodeled kitchen with exposed brick, radiant floors, granite breakfast bar and breakfast area
· Master bedroom with Bay window and custom closet
· Second bedroom right down the hallway
· Remodeled bathroom with shower over jetted tub and beautiful titled floors
· Office opening to private deck, perfect for taking in the sunny tranquil shared garden
· Lushly landscaped shared garden
· Large hall closet providing ample in-unit storage
· Private storage room located in the garage
· Onsite washer/dryer in laundry room
· Deeded 1-car parking
· HOA to $375 per month. This covers three HOA insurance policies (general, umbrella, and D&O), water, PGE for common area, garbage, and gardening.
Where do San Francisco hipsters move when they grow up? Noe Valley. This small enclave nestled in the hills above San Francisco Bay is proof positive you don't have to leave the city when you transition from Stoli to stroller.
Jaw-dropping views of the bay looking east toward Oakland greet you from almost any street corner. Boutiques are chockablock here. With bakeries like Noe Valley Baking Company and restaurants that have become beloved neighborhood institutions, like Firefly, Noe Valley is paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit and honey.
Some of the best public schools in the city are here in Noe Valley. Fairmount Elementary School and Alvarado Elementary School are both notable for their levels of family involvement. James Lick Middle School prepares students with language immersion programs, award winning art, music, and media programs. And the test scores are above 600 on the California Academic Performance Index (API.
Nightlife? Got it. From the divey Valley Tavern to the awesome selection of imported beers at The Dubliner, Noe Valley is increasingly known for its nightlife. For live music check out Noe Valley Ministry, presenter of world class performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene.
Noe Valley is that prized thing in San Francisco: a place where families can put down roots, straight through the sidewalks of 24th Street.